It's an awful bloody thing that happened in Colorado. But I'm sort of hit in the face with a few obvious things every time something like this happens, and it has before and it will again:
- The media orgasming for an entire 24 hours of coverage over the whole thing is, as usual, sickening
- Politicians saying how terrible it is – sort of bloody obvious isn't it?
- 'Experts' talking shite and drivel but taking the chance for their five minutes of fame
- The Media/Politicians/Experts blaming music, games or movies – nobody ever blames books. Notice that?
- Nobody ever seems to say “Hey maybe because it's as easy to buy a gun and tonnes of ammo as it is to buy milk might be the issue?” … right to bear arms and all that.